Oh my goodness! Back to School season is upon us! Are you ready? I am 100% NOT! I still need to buy supplies and clothes for my boys. However, my blogs are in #backtoschool mode so I guess I am half-way there. LOL!
In the craziness of back to school, how do you find time to feed your family? I will be posting some quick and easy ideas over the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled. I would also like to know what you are doing!
Link it up so we can try it, too!
I really everyone to link up their favorite Back to School Recipes. So, the rules are pretty simple:
- #1 – Link up your Back to School recipes!
- #2 – Tell your friends to link up theirs!
NOT REQUIRED BUT REQUESTED:
- Leave a comment to let me know you linked up. That way, I can visit you.
- Click through to some of the other players and let them know you are there!
- Pin, stumble, facebook, and/or tweet some of your favorite linkies.
That’s it! Be sure to stay tuned in a couple weeks when the next major holiday/event recipe linky goes live! I will not be doing it every week, but it pretty much works out to every 2 weeks with the holidays I am planning.