As you know, I am part of a group of 50 blogging women that are on a journey to lose weight with Shaklee Cinch. I have offered to give these ladies some Twitter advice. With the most Twitter followers out of the entire group, I feel qualified to perform this webinar. LOL!
Anyway, it got me thinking about Twitter and my readers. I LOVE Twitter. Seriously, when I get a new phone, the first thing I do is set up all three of my twitter accounts so I can keep up with all things Twitter at all times!
I think Twitter is fun and I use it all the time. Plus, it helps to increase my blog traffic. So, someone wanted to know what I actually do each day on Twitter. Here’s how I do”
I log in a few times a day to:
1. Schedule out some tweets for times when I won’t be around
2. Scroll through my mentions and respond to people
3. Scroll through my direct messages and respond to people
4. Ask a question or say something random
5. Scroll through most recent tweets in the hashtags I follow and respond or RT as necessary
That’s it! It keeps me active and engaged. Do you do Twitter? Do you have a system? Are you pretty consistent or random?
What is your favorite social media platform?