The air fryer was the best item we ever bought! Seriously, this was a smarter purchase than the microwave! All of my children can use the air fryer to make food for themselves. We get those huge bags of fries and tater tots from walmart for about 5 bucks and keep them in the freezer. All of my children (even my youngest) can throw a few into the air fryer and have an easy after-school snack!
But, the air fryer isn’t just for baking/frying frozen potatoes! You can use it to make all kinds of recipes – from snacks to breakfast! And when time is running short, these fast air fryer recipes are awesome for getting food on the table fast!
Need more fast recipes? Check out this roundup of quick meal ideas for families!
18 Fast Air Fryer Recipes:
1. Follow this Air Fryer Potato Wedges Recipe and make super easy and delicious potato wedges in a hurry!
2. This AirFryer Breakfast Italian Frittata looks soo simple! You can make it in just ten minutes!
3. Check out these Airfryer Apple Pie Filo Pastries. They’re perfect for an afternoon snack!
4. Make these AirFry Corn Tortilla Chips yourself and serve them with homemade salsa!
5. These Air Fryer Weight Watchers Crab Wontons are so good you won’t know you’re eating healthy!
6. You don’t have to boil your eggs on the stove! Check out how to make these Airfryer Hard-Boiled Eggs!
7. This Air Fryer Parmesan Shrimp looks so amazing!
8. Just getting used to your brand-new air fryer? Why not start with these simply delicious Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Ranch Tater Tots!
9. Satisfy your “spicy” tooth with these amazing Spicy Stuffed Peppers!
10. Trying to make a quick breakfast sandwich? Try this Cinna-Toast Air Fryer Monte Cristo Sandwich!
11. Make veggies in a jiffy with these Lemony Green Beans!
12. These Crispy Roasted Onion Potatoes would go wonderfully with pork chops!
13. Put your air fryer to work for a romantic dinner and make this Air Fryer Steak!
14. Even the kids will like these Brussel Sprouts with Bacon!
15. And for the ultimate kid-friendly meal, try these Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets! Be sure to serve them with dipping sauce!
16. Skip the bakery and make your own pastry with these Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Donuts!
17. Have a traditional Southern dinner with this Fried Chicken you can make with the air fryer!
18. Serve this Air Fryer Baked Potato with all the fixings as a simple side dish!
19. I love this Easy Peasy Air Fryer Meatloaf Recipe as well! Perfect for a fast dinner!
20. Keep a freezer full of Yorkshire puddings, and you can make air fryer frozen Yorkshire puddings anytime you want. These are great for kids to make themselves!
These 2-Ingredient Air Fryer Nutella Biscuit Bites are the best! Fast and simple!
Fast Air Fryer Recipes and Resources:
These convenient Amazon affiliate resources make it easy to prepare these fast air fryer recipes yourself!