I am so excited to be here guest posting with Kelli today. She is a dear blogging friend of mine . She thought you guys might be interested in easy recipes that are perfect for busy moms.
Easy recipes are the only kind I make. I cannot get caught up in preparing meals that require babysitting and long ingredient lists. Afterall, I am a busy mom just like you!
Here is a week worth of dinners that would be perfect for your family’s meal plan. These are all personal favorite at our house.
- Crockpot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce– super easy. I make it with Italian sausage, but you could easily sub the meat for ground beef. Serve it with a side salad and dinner is done.
- Crockpot Ravioli– the most viewed recipe in my site. So easy. Serve with fresh fruit and garlic bread.
- Beefy Mexican Rice– this is a family favorite and a 30 minute meal. Perfect for a busy school night.
- Indiana Chowder– this dinner includes meat, noodles and veggies all in one.
- Easy Chicken Divan– serve this with a dinner salad and rolls and you’re good to go.
- Baked BBQ Salmon and Crockpot Garlic Mashed Potatoes– totally awesome and it all comes together quickly.
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles– perfect Fall dinner that screams comfort food.
Here is to a great week full of yummy dinners.
For more mommy solutions I hope you will hop over and check out my site Crystal & Co.