So, during my search for the best Doc McStuffins Toys for Boys, I decided to collect all my suggestions for you! Check out my other gift ideas for everyone as well.
My little fellow loves Doc McStuffins! Unfortunately, finding him non-girly toddler toys is a bit difficult. I figured that if I was struggling, then so were my readers.
Doc McStuffins Toys for Boys:
Some of these toys are NOT actually Doc McStuffins toys, but go great with the books and movies. I mean really, what is Doc McStuffins? A Veterinarian – so, many are just those. With that said, my Son doesn’t realize it isn’t just for her. The problem is that Doc McStuffins main colors are pink & purple. If you are trying to avoid those colors, the following Doc McStuffins Toys for Boys are my picks for the best ones! 🙂
1. Doc McStuffins Vet Bag – 6 pc Set includes: Vet bag, play Vet stethoscope, otoscope, brush, patient bracelet and bandage stickers
2. Your little vet will suit up in a machine-washable blue lab coat, face mask and surgical cap. A stethoscope with sound effect, a syringe, a bandage and a name tag for personalizing complete the set. The care of your pets, large and small, will be in capable hands. A little plush puppy patient to “doctor” and love is included
3. Different every time you play, acting out scenarios helps children incorporate logic, order, attention to detail, and creates a language-rich experience that strengthens organizational and executive functioning skills. Set includes: write-on/wipe-off patient chart, stethoscope, X-ray cards, ear scope, bandages, treats, head collar, cast, thermometer, syringe with medicine bottles, open/closed sign, animal hospital sign, appointment card, plastic puppy (6″L x 5 1/2″H)
Tri-fold board with pockets stores all components neatly
4. Disney Doc McStuffins Deluxe CheckUp Center
5. Disney Doc McStuffins EXCLUSIVE 7 Inch Plush Boppy – what child doesn’t love stuffed animals?
6. Bring Doc McStuffins and her favorite toy friends home with you. This bean filled plush looks just like your favorite character from the Doc McStuffins show. They’re so cute and cuddly, you’ll want to collect them all.
7. Everything a pretend doctor could need like a syringe, blood pressure cuff with a working gauge, otoscope and much more. Everything comes in a convenient doctor’s bag. Stuffy figure creates even more fun. Ages 3 years and older. Includes doctor’s bag, batteries, Stuffy, stethoscope, syringe, blood pressure cuff, otoscope and bandage.
8. LET’S GO PLAY! It’s a really fun and cool! 8″ AQUATIC MOBILE VET STATION. It will make your kids have unlimited, pretend play, fun.
9. Kids can play out the role of veterinarian with this take-along pet clinic. Figures can bend, sit, stand and turn their heads. Encourages children to explore and learn while having fun. Includes 4 figures, kittens, puppies, guinea pigs, animal pens, and many other accessories
Be sure to add in the Book of Boo Boos for an educational element to your child’s Veterinarian pretend play! If you have any Paw Patrol stuffed animals, your child will have a blast making sure they are healthy, too!