I had such a blast at Kraft Kitchens! The following cool mint recipe is one we made while in Chicago. OH MY GOODNESS! This was fabulous… so good in fact, that I made it for dessert for Thanksgiving. Have fun getting the kids to help out!
Also note, my sister-in-law doesn’t like white chocolate, so I changed the recipe a bit and made it with BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, instead of the white.
Prep Time: 30 min. plus refrigerating
Makes: 40 servings, 1 cool mint cookie ball each.
What You Need
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (15.25 oz.) DOUBLE STUF OREO Cool Mint Crème Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed (about 4 cups)
- 2 pkg. (6 squares each) BAKER’S White Chocolate, melted
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate sprinkles (or crushed mints)
- MIX cream cheese and cool mint cookie crumbs until well blended.
- SHAPE into 40 (1-inch) balls. Mix melted chocolate and food coloring until well blended. Dip balls in chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Top with sprinkles.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
How to Store: Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
How to Make Cookie Crumbs: Crushing OREO Cookies is a cinch with a rolling pin and a resealable plastic food storage bag. Or, process the cookies in your food processor or blender.
How to Easily Dip Balls: To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
*DISCLAIMER – I was provided no compensation for this recipe, but I am an exclusive Delicious Byte blogger with Kraft Foods. As such, I get to bring you up to the minute info from Kraft Foods! All information and videos or pictures provided by Kraft Foods – the products were bought by me to make the above for Thanksgiving!*
Tuesday 20th of March 2018
Wow, This is very impressive blog post. so many peoples like it and me. many many thanks for sharing this blog post with us. This is very informative and interesting like blog and article.
household notebook home filing system
Wednesday 19th of December 2012
Hello, just wanted to say, I loved this blog post. It was helpful. Keep on posting!
Thursday 15th of March 2012
Thank you for the wonderful recipe! These look so good. I can't wait to try them! :)
Monday 23rd of January 2012
OHHH they look delicious! Will definitely be trying these out!
Saturday 21st of January 2012
wow....being a mint junkie i had to take a look at this recipe-it sounds SOOOO yummy! I love white chocolate too; well i can't think of anything in this recipe I DON'T like so this one i'll have to make! Thanks for the recipe. :)
annae07 at aol dot com