Frank’s RedHot is giving away a gift basket filled with tailgating goodies! Four Frank’s RedHot Sauce varieties, Williams-Sonoma BBQ set, koozies, football, cooler, t-shirt and a backpack. The Ultimate Tailgating Party is ready for you to get involved and win some cool prizes!
Frank’s RedHot is the must have sauce at any tailgating party! It’s perfect on wings (obviously!), salads, burgers or in a dip. With a wide variety of sauce flavors, you can find the perfect sauce for you taste. Did you know Frank’s RedHot was the secret ingredient used in the original Buffalo Wings recipe created in Buffalo, NY 1964??!!
One of the sauces in the gift basket is Frank’s RedHot Kickin’ BBQ. I’d never seen that sauce before! I wanted to make a special recipe for the Ultimate Tailgating Party using it….and I couldn’t get Stuffed Potato Skins out of my mind. I knew the spicy & sweet BBQ flavor would be a tailgating recipe hit! I used regular & sweet potatoes for this recipe. Each potato is filled with pork, pineapple, black beans, cilantro, onions, cheddar & smoked gouda cheese. And tons of Frank’s RedHot Kickin’ BBQ sauce! The filling can be made ahead of time and once the potatoes are stuffed, put them on the grill for 5-10 minutes. I know I’ll be making this recipe again once football season starts up!
- 3 baking potatoes
- 3 sweet potatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp butter, divided
- 1 pork tenderloin, cooked and cubed
- ½ onion, diced
- 14 oz can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 14 oz can pineapple tidbits, drained
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup shredded smoked gouda, divided
- ½-3/4 cup Frank’s RedHot Kickin’ BBQ sauce
- Salt, to taste
- To speed up the cooking process of the potatoes, microwave them 3 minutes per side. Remove from microwave and rub oil & salt onto the skins. Place on a hot grill for 5-10 minutes. (Maybe longer depending on size.) Potatoes are done when you can easily insert a fork. Remove from grill and let cool before handling.
- Once potatoes are cooled, split in half (the long way!) and scoop out the flesh. Put the sweet potato in one bowl, baking potato in a separate bowl. Add 1 tbsp butter to each bowl. Mash potatoes. Return about 1 tbsp of potato to each skin. Spread evenly. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add remaining ingredients but be sure to leave a couple tbsp of each cheese aside. You’ll need that for topping the potatoes. Add filling to potato skins. Top with the remaining cheese.
- On a hot grill, line grates with tin foil. Add potatoes and close grill for 5-7 minutes. Check and see if cheese is melted and stuffing is warm. Close grill and cook for until hot. Serve stuff potatoes right away with additional Frank’s RedHot Kickin’ BBQ sauce.
If you’re as big of a fan of Frank’s RedHot as I am, you’ll want to stay up to date on all of their products and amazing recipes! The recipe page on their website is filled with traditional & creative tailgating recipes!
Check out Frank’s RedHot website!
Like Frank’s RedHot on Facebook. (Over 1.1 million people already do!)
One lucky Southern Mom Cooks reader will win The Ultimate Tailgating Gift Basket filled with game day products from Frank’s RedHot! The winner will receive:
Frank’s RedHot Kickin’ BBQ Sauce
Frank’s RedHot Ketchup Style Hot Sauce
Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
Williams-Sonoma BBQ Utensils Set
Frank’s RedHot Cooler Bag
Frank’s RedHot T-shirt
Frank’s RedHot Football
Four Frank’s RedHot Koozies
Frank’s RedHot Apron
Frank’s RedHot back pack, magnet, and bottle opener key chain
This basket is for current Frank’s RedHot fans and for those who are new to their sauces! Good Luck!!
I wrote this review while participating in an incentive series on the behalf of Frank’s RedHot. I received samples to facilitate my candid review. Any and all opinions are my own!