Crystal (www.crystalandcomp.com) and I had another super productive G+ Hangout yesterday! This time we had a guest – Andrea Green of www.greenbacksgal.com is a YouTube Guru and talked to us about ways to use YouTube to enhance our content and draw in more readers.
Watch the video below of our live hangout! Be sure to ask any questions you may have!
As usual, we gave some tasks for you to complete!
In this video Andrea teaches you:
- where to start- how to determine the topics you want to make videos about
- why videos are important for your blog
- video basics- how to get started and how long your videos should be
- video elements- what focus on in your videos, keyword specifics, etc
- editing- free tools for both Mac and PC users
- and more
- Remember, if you are reading this post
- or a feed reader, you will need to click on through to watch the video!
Beginning Blogger YouTube Tasks:
- Set up your YouTube Profile
- Determine Your Keywords
- Make a 90 second YouTube Video
Advanced Blogger YouTube Tasks:
- Get Comfortable Editing
- Embed a Video into a Blog Post
- Tie Google+ and YouTube Together
If you are really looking to increase your exposure, do both sets of tasks!
Join us next week (3-12-13) at 10:00 am CST over on Google+ as we discuss Google+! Let me know if you need an invite so you can RSVP. You will need to be in either my circle or Crystal’s circle to get an invite, but we can totally make that happen for you!
Do you use YouTube? If yes, tell me about it. If not, tell me why not!