Have you seen the little tubs of Philadelphia Cooking Cream in your local grocery stores yet? No? They are there, go look for them and they even have recipe cards on them! This Beef Stroganoff recipe not only called for the Philly Cooking Cream, but I doctored up the Beef Stroganoff recipe with some Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning Blend to give me more flavor without all the sodium. My family LOVED it! Oh yeah… yum!
Ultimate Creamy Beef Stroganoff
Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cook Time: 20 minutes
Beef Stroganoff Recipe makes 4 servings (but, if you just use more noodles it will go farther for cheaper than doubling the entire recipe)
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 pound of beef tips
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 (10 oz.) tub of Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Cream
- 1/3 cup fat-free reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 cups hot cooked noodles
- 1 Tablespoon Mrs. Dash Original Blend (or the Italian Medley would be fabulous)
- COOK meat and onions in large, nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until done. Remove from skillet; drain. Cover to keep warm. Add butter to skillet; cook until melted. Add remaining seasoning.
- ADD cooking cream; cook and stir 2 minutes. Return meat to skillet; stir in broth. Cook 5 minutes then remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- SERVE over noodles.
- Enjoy! This is so simple, yet it is so good that the family will think you spent hours fixing this yummy concoction.
DISCLAIMER: I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Mrs. Dash and received a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate. I was also sent the flavors of Philadelphia Cooking Cream by Kraft. I am an exclusive Delicious Byte blogger with Kraft Foods.