With a New Year comes new goals and resolutions. It also brings disappointments in ourselves for the things we didn’t follow through with last year! Here are some Motivational Quotes for New Years to help motivate you to really work for those goals this time!
How do you use quotes? I go through periods where I scroll through my pinterest boards for some motivation. When I find quotes I really love, I may print them out and frame them. 🙂
1. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
2. “A goal is not always meant to be reached. It often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
3. “We are built to conquer environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and we find no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve.” – Maxwell Maltz
4. “You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
5. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Larry Elder
6. “If you want to reach a goal, you must ‘see the reaching’ in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.” – Zig Ziglar
7. “People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.” – Earl Nightingale
8. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Anthony Robbins
9. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” – Walt Disney