With a New Year comes new goals and resolutions. It also brings disappointments in ourselves for the things we didn’t follow through with last year!
Here are some Motivational Quotes for New Years to help motivate you to really work for those goals this time!
How do you use quotes? I go through periods where I scroll through my pinterest boards for some motivation. When I find quotes I really love, I may print them out and frame them. 🙂
Why are quotes good to have and read?
Quotes can provide perspectives that otherwise wouldn’t be heard. They can answer questions, bring clarity, and provide guidance when times are tough.
Quotes are mirrors for the soul in how we choose to view and live our lives. They offer encouragement and comfort when life sends us on a path we hadn’t planned for ourselves.
Knowing that others have hopefully seen the light at the end of the tunnel is an invaluable tool in navigating through our hardships.
Quotes remind us of those life lessons we sometimes need to be reminded of or inspired by.
So go ahead, and enjoy a quote today—you never know what nugget of wisdom you might discover!
Why is motivation hard for some and easy for others?
Motivation can be difficult to understand and master, particularly for people who struggle to maintain a positive mindset while working toward achieving their goals.
There are various underlying factors that can influence someone’s level of motivation, such as the difficulty or complexity of their objectives, the perceived reward for achieving them, or even the amount of support they receive from their friends and family.
For some people, having a strong life purpose or goal can serve as an anchor which provides essential motivation to keep going during hard times.
Other people may need more tangible rewards, such as praise or recognition, to stay on track with their aspirations.
Ultimately, understanding why motivation is complex for some and easier for others requires an individualized approach tailored to each individual’s personal needs and drivers.
What is a good way to have your favorite quotes with you constantly?
One of the best ways to ensure that your favorite quotes are always with you is to write them down in a little journal.
By regularly reflecting on these sayings, you can be constantly inspired by them and become more mindful as you think about why you picked each quote and how it applies to your life.
Writing down your favorites will keep those words extremely close to your heart so that when life throws curveballs at you, these words of wisdom will provide the comfort and guidance needed.
Not only do these quotes help guide decision-making processes, but they can also allow us to articulate our thoughts to others better while encouraging positivity and strength in any situation.
1. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
2. “A goal is not always meant to be reached. It often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
3. “We are built to conquer environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and we find no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve.” – Maxwell Maltz
4. “You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
5. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Larry Elder
6. “If you want to reach a goal, you must ‘see the reaching’ in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.” – Zig Ziglar
7. “People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.” – Earl Nightingale
8. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Anthony Robbins
9. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” – Walt Disney