Help your child(ren) learn a bit about this silly holiday, improve their reading skills, and just plain have a bit of fun with these April Fools’ Day Worksheets!
Plus, don’t let the fun stop there! I also have a few resources to keep things silly and a couple great places to find April Fools Day prank ideas! For more fun Holidays and Seasons ideas, check here!
Have fun – that is the point, after all!
These April Fools Day worksheets are included in the ebook:
- Page 3: Reading Comprehension Have your child read (or read to your child) the story of April Fools Day and complete the questions.
- Page 4-6: Reading & Writing. You have flash cards, color the word, and handwriting practice. These are words associated with April Fools’ Day.
- Page 7: Vocabulary Have your child use the dictionary to find the meaning of the words.
- Page 8: Alphabetical Order Can your child put the words in alphabetical order?
- Page 9: Word Find I love word finds! Can your child spot the words in this April Fools Day Word Find?
Good April Fools Day Pranks:
Don’t let the fun stop with just these worksheets! Really have fun with one (or some) of these good April Fools Day pranks!
- Kids Activities Blog has a big list of 20 April Fools Day Pranks!
- Crystal and Company has a BIG list of good April Fools Day pranks!
- My Crazy Good Life has several April Fools Prank Ideas for the teens in your life. 🙂 BA HA HA!
Fun April Fools Day Resources:
At the time of writing this post, we only have a week to go – so, I tried to stick with downloads 🙂