Twisted Butter Chef and Owner Jane Johnson has created the perfect recipe for the fall and holiday season—Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies! Using Twisted Butter’s Cinnamon, Honey & Brown Sugar Butter, these cookies will surely be a hit at any gathering.
- 1½ cups Twisted Butter’s Cinnamon, Honey & Brown Sugar butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl until creamy. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract; beat until smooth.
- Mix flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl; stir into creamed butter until combined. Fold chocolate chips into batter.
- Drop 1 to 2 tablespoons batter for each cookie onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges of each cookie are lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes.
About Twisted Butter
Twisted Butter is a spreadable blend of premium AA salted butter, canola oil, and an abundance of fresh fruits, honey, herbs, Boursin brand cheese and even crumbled bacon. They are made with all natural ingredients and come in six delicious flavors: Blueberry, Honey & Lemon Zest; Cinnamon, Honey & Brown Sugar; Cilantro & Lime; Chives & Parsley; Portobello Mushroom with Boursin-Garlic & Fine Herb Cheese; Bacon, Dijon Mustard & Green Onion. For more information please visit www.twistedbutter.com.