This Berry Cheesecake Parfait dessert recipe is a tasty and simple dessert to put together. No matter what your baking abilities are, you can make this dessert! This recipe doesn’t require many ingredients and it is almost impossible to mess up. This is also a great recipe to have the kids help you put together. The kids will have a blast helping you make these Berry Cheesecake Parfaits. I served this dessert recipe to my kids as an afternoon snack and they were beyond excited!
If you are having a family get together or just want to surprise your kids with a tasty treat, give this dessert recipe a try! This recipe doesn’t take long at all to put together, making it great for last-minute company. Try pairing this with my delicious Emmi Swiss Cheese Sliders.
- 1 8-ounce package of softened cream cheese
- 1½ cups of cold milk
- 1 3.4 ounce package of vanilla flavored instant pudding
- 1½ cups thawed whipped topping, divided
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1½ cups of mixed blueberries and freshly sliced strawberries
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until it is creamy. Slowly add and beat in the milk. Next, add the dry pudding mix and mix it well. Finally, whisk in one cup of the whipped topping.
- Place eight parfait glasses on the table. Add a layer of chopped wafers, berries and pudding mixture into the glasses. Repeat the layers until the parfait glasses are full or the ingredients are gone. Place a dollop of the remaining whipped cream onto each glass. Serve.