Pretzel Crisps is giving away a tote stuffed to seams with goodies. Seven Bags of the best Pretzel Crisps flavors, t-shirt, koozie and recipe book. It’s the Ultimate Tailgating Party so of course we had to create a prize for the Ultimate Snacker!
When it comes to a good dip recipe, you also need the best “dipper.” Pretzel Crisps are light, loaded with flavor and totally guilt free. Put down the boring pretzels and crackers, there is a new sheriff in town! It’s the Ultimate Tailgating Party so let’s get to snacking with all of your favorite Pretzel Crisps flavors. “The low fat, baked varieties at only 110 calories per serving, Pretzel Crisps are made without any trans fat, saturated fat or cholesterol. Not to mention, Pretzel Crisps have less calories and no fat unlike the everyday greasy potato chip. The exceptionally thin, flat-baked pretzel crackers have multiple uses in snacking. Whether eaten straight out of the bag, paired with other foods like meat, cheese, fruit and veggies or “skinny” dipped in your favorite low fat dip or spread, Pretzel Crisps are the perfect snack to share with family and friends.” ~ Read more about Pretzel Crisps health benefits here!
I’ve been a fan of Pretzel Crisps for a long time. We always have atleast 2 bags on hand in our house. When I received a tote filled with 7 vararities of Pretzel Crisps, I went to into creative recipe mode. I wanted to make a new dip recipe which would pair well with multiple Pretzel Crisps flavors! I thought a Roasted Garlic Cheese Dip would be a great tailgating recipe. It’s easy to make, can be stored in the cooler until it’s ready and it can be eaten with any (or ALL) of the 7 Pretzel Crisps flavors available in this giveaway!
Roasted Garlic Cheese Dip
- 2 heads of garlic, roasted
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup reduced fat sour cream
- ¼ cup mayo
- 3.5 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp roasted red pepper, chopped
- Pepper, to taste
- Your Favorite Pretzel Crisps!!
- To roast garlic, chop off the top part of garlic so all of the cloves are exposed. Place garlic in slow cooker, chopped side up. Pour 1/2 cup of olive oil into the slow cooker. Sprinkle salt & pepper. Cover with lid and cook on the lowest setting for 2 hours. When the cloves start to brown (and some might pop out), remove from slow cooker and let them cool. Use a small small knife cut the skin slightly around each clove. Use a cocktail fork or your fingers to pull or squeeze the roasted garlic cloves out of their skins. Place cloves in a large bowl.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, feta cheese, lemon juice and parsley in the garlic bowl. Using a hand mixer, mix until the dip is creamy and whipped. Fold in roasted red peppers. Taste, add pepper if needed.
- Serve with your FAVORITE Pretzel Crisps! I really like this dip with Garlic Parmesan, Everything and Chipotle Cheddar.
Have you tried Pretzel Crisps??!! What’s your favorite flavor? If you’re looking for new ways to try Pretzel Crisps, check out this pretzel pairing page! It has everything from appetizers, dips to desserts!
Stay up to date on all things Pretzel Crisps by following on Social Media!
One lucky Southern Mom Cooks reader will win a Pretzel Crisps Tote filled with to the brim with goodies!
1 (7.2 oz) bag Jalapeno Jack Pretzel Crisps
1 (7.2 oz) bag Garlic Parmesan Pretzel Crisps
1 (7.2 oz) bag Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps
1 (7.2 oz) bag Everything Pretzel Crisps
1 (7.2 oz) bag Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Crisps
1 (7.2 oz) bag Original Pretzel Crisps
1 (7.2 oz) bag Sesame Pretzel Crisps
1 Pretzel Crisps “Rethink” T-shirt
1 Pretzel Crisps Recipe Book
1 Pretzel Crisps Tote Bag
Pretzel Crisps Koozy & Ball Point Pen
I wrote this review while participating in an incentive series on the behalf of Pretzel Crisps. I received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Any and all opinions expressed are strictly my own.