I am loving the Pinterest Linky and teaming up with Susie QT Pies and Crystal and Company! Since this post is all about pinning, be sure to pin this post and a few of the posted linkies. Choose your favorite and click to your heart’s content.
So, what can you put in the linky? You can put any or all of the following items:
- 1. Your Pinterest Board Linky
- 2. A few of your favorite links
- 3. A blog post of your own Pinterest Favorites or round up post!
- This week, since February is right around the corner, I am sticking with Valentine’s Day inspired pins. That doesn’t mean that YOU have to, though!
- If you aren’t on Pinterest and would like to be, simply email me with your email address in the body and I will send an invite right on over!
- 1. Color Your Heart Out – Handmade Crayon how to with free printable!
- 2. Translucent Hanging Hearts – Made from waxed paper and crayons! Simple and oh so pretty!
- 3. iPod Valentine – This "IPod" is actually a box of conversation hearts and a couple of Reese’s cups!
- 4. Love Juice – Drink "mix ins" are the "love juice"!
- Go visit my faves and then, link up below!
Thanks for playing!