Insanely Easy Unicorn Funfetti Bars
Unicorn Funfetti Bars
are such a fun treat to make! These unicorn bars are great for birthday parties, baby showers, and more.
If you’re ready for a fun and sweet treat, you really can’t go wrong with this simple recipe. These funfetti cookie bars are really good and so much fun to share with family and friends!
– Yellow cake mix
– Unsalted sweet cream butter
– Sweetened condensed milk
– White chocolate chips
- Mix the butter, cake mix, eggs until mixed well.
- Fold in 2/3 cups of sprinkles.
- Put 2/3 of the cookie dough in the pan.
- Sprinkle the top with the rest of the sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
- The leftover dough - roll into balls and put on top of the other dough evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
Swipe up now to get this amazing recipe!
Chicken Casserole Recipes
Yummy Ground Chicken Recipes
Delicious Fryer Chicken Recipes