RECIPE: Weight Watchers Mexican Chicken Chili
This Mexican Chicken Chili Recipe is super easy. It’s loaded with kidney beans, diced tomatoes, and a ton of great flavor.
Have fun making up this super simple chili recipe!
– Skinless chicken breast halves
– Canola oil
– Onions, chopped
– Garlic cloves
– Chili powder
1. Combine the chicken and enough water to cover in a large, heavy pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Place the same pot over medium-high heat and add the oil.
3. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 10 minutes.
4. Add the beans. Simmer, uncovered, until the chili thickens,
5. Add the shredded chicken and simmer until heated through.
This simple homemade chili recipe is weight watchers friendly and delicious!
Swipe up now to get this amazing recipe!
Velveeta RoTel Chili Cheese Dip
Healthy Salad Ideas
Grilled Chicken Wing Recipes