Kid-Friendly Crockpot Meatballs Recipe
This Kid Friendly Crockpot Meatballs Recipe is such a great way to make a tasty meal!
It’s such a great recipe and one of my favorite ways to cook frozen meatballs.
– Frozen, fully-cooked meatballs
– Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce
– Sweet Honey Barbecue
– Grape jelly
1. Add frozen meatballs to your Crockpot
2. Mix the remaining ingredients.
3. Pour mixture over meatballs in crockpot.
4. Cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Don't miss out on this slow cooker meatball recipe!
Swipe up now to get this amazing recipe!
Boneless BBQ (Barbecue) Pork Ribs
Simple Carrot Salad
Make Your Own Old Hickory Barbecue Sauce