Crockpot White Chicken Chili Recipe
This crock pot recipe is a wonderful taste and flavor and you can easily top it with crushed tortilla chips, salt and pepper!
And once you start to smell it cooking, your tummy is going to be growling for sure.
– Great Northern beans
– Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– Red onion
– Green chilies
1. Start by draining and rinsing the canned beans. Put half of them into the food processor with a bit of water and process until blended but a little chunky.
2. Add in the chicken, red onion, garlic, green chilies, cumin, chili powder, Mexican oregano, coriander, chipotle pepper powder, and chicken broth. Stir and cover.
3. Add in 1 cup of shredded cheese. Stir. Cover and let cheese melt for a couple of minutes.
4. Serve with toppings of choice!
This White Chicken Chili Recipe is perfect for the cooler months!
Swipe up now to get this amazing recipe!
Chicken Casserole Recipes
Yummy Ground Chicken Recipes
Delicious Fryer Chicken Recipes