Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Chili Recipe
slow cooker Cheesy Chicken Chili
hit the spot and I couldn’t be happier. Thick, cheese-filled, and deliciously shredded chicken, I seriously need another bowl.
Seriously, this chicken chili cooked in the crock pot is so easy, on that merit alone I love this recipe.
– Boneless/skinless chicken breasts
– Ranch seasoning
– Chili seasoning
– Can corn, undrained
– Can diced tomatoes with chilies, undrained
1. Place the chicken breast into your slow cooker.
2. Add the corn, tomatoes with chilies, and kidney beans.
3. Season the ranch and chili seasonings.
4. Top with the cream cheese.
5. Pop the chicken back into the slow cooker and add the milk.
6. Cook for about 10 minutes until the milk is warmed.
YIELD: 8 SERVING SIZE: 1
If you want to make slow cooker cheesy chicken chili, this recipe is on fire!
Swipe up now to get this amazing recipe!
Lobster RoTel Cheese Dip
5-Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup
Instant Pot Cheeseburger Potatoes