Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
These Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
are everything you could possibly want for brunch or breakfast and they require very little measuring.
For a little extra pizzazz, cover the tops with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
– All-purpose flour
– Yellow cake mix
– Quick-rise yeast
– Warm water
– Powdered sugar
– Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven. Grease a 13 x 9 jelly pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add 4 cups flour, cake mix, yeast and salt. Whisk lightly to combine.
- Roll the dough out to the shape of a large 8 x 16 rectangle.
- Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch slices.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the rolls are a light golden brown in color.
- Drizzle the vanilla glaze on top of the warm cake mix cinnamon rolls and ENJOY!!
Swipe up now to get this amazing recipe!
Grinch Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies
HUGE List of Cake Mix Cookie Recipes!
5 Ways to Make Cake Mix Better