Easy Keto Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
When you start a diet, you worry about not being able to eat comfort foods like spaghetti. With a few small adjustments, you can enjoy a delicious spaghetti sauce and ground beef recipe, even on a Keto diet!
This Easy Keto Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe is delicious alone or over zucchini noodles. With 33 grams of protein and 5 net carbs per serving, this delicious dinner is sure to fill you up and keep you full for a while.
Bolognese sauce is a meat-based sauce originating from Bologna, Italy, hence the name. In Italian cuisine, it is customarily used to dress tagliatelle al ragù and to prepare lasagne alla bolognese.
Ingredients – Ground beef – Carrot peeled and diced – Stalk of celery diced – Small onion diced – Diced tomatoes – Italian seasoning
Instructions 1. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat on the stove.
2. When the oil is hot, add in the onion, celery and carrot. Stir often, and cook until the vegetables are a crisp tender.
3. Add in the ground beef, and brown completely. Pour off any excess grease. 4. Mix in ½ cup of red cooking wine, and cook down until it is almost completely absorbed.
5. Stir in 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning, ½ teaspoon of basil, 2 bay leaves, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine the ingredients well.
6. Toss in 3 cloves of garlic, and cook for an additional minute. 7. Add in 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
8. Reduce the heat to low, and mix in 2 cans of diced tomatoes. Simmer the sauce on low for 20 minutes.
9. Remove the bay leaves, and serve the sauce garnished with Parmesan cheese on your favorite low-carb noodle substitute.
Swipe up now to get this amazing recipe!