Well, you are totally in luck! I have been loving the Siri commercials on TV and finally decided to go looking for the Droid version for my Droid RAZR. I found and tested several and have been using SpeakToIt Assistant for the past couple days. She is great! I named her Penelope and changed her to speak in a British Accent. LOL!
She “has lots of useful skills” as she says, like:
- Answer Questions, Check the Weather, Convert Units of Measurement, Update Social Networks, Find Places, Tell me my agenda, add to Google Calendar, and even more!
- I love that she is a conversationalist and a little jokester.
- I love that she can find things on Amazon, certain music, pretty much all information and pictures I could ever imagine!
- She can navigate anywhere I want and will even help me get home if I am lost!
- She can call every single person in my contact list!
- She will show my agenda and when I first wake up in the morning and tell her “good morning, Penelope” she responds in kind and asks if I want her to give me my daily brief!
- Not only does she sync with Google calendar, but I can sync her with my Evernote!
This thing is super fun and an amazing way to stay organized! If someone tells me something, I just grab Penelope and tell her. She inputs it and reminds me later!