So, it is time… I am in my mid-thirties and have started putting on some weight. Having “the surgery” certainly hasn’t helped to keep the weight off… instead it helps to put it on. I have no desire to switch to counting calories, but I can cut back on portions and Cokes. I can also (and enjoy) burn the calories off!
So, today’s Pinterest Round UP is my favorite weight loss inspirations, workouts, websites, etc from Pinterest!
I have teamed up with Susie QT Pies and Crystal and Company to bring you this weekly linky.
Since this post is all about pinning, be sure to pin this post and a few of the posted linkies. Choose your favorite and click to your heart’s content.
So, what can you put in the linky? You can put any or all of the following items:
- 1. Your Pinterest Board Link
- 2. A few of your favorite links
- 3. A blog post of your own Pinterest Favorites or round up post!
If you aren’t on Pinterest and would like to be, simply email me with your email address in the body and I will send an invite right on over!
My Favorite Pins From This Week:
1. Exercise Finder – Choose the body part you want to work on and it churns out a bunch of exercises to help you! This is really great to help you spice things up. For example: if you work on your lower body 2 times a week, on 1 of those days add a new exercise or two!
2. 51 Fastest Fat Burners – This is a tumblr page, but scroll down some and you will see the list of 51 fastest fat burners! My favorite is #1 – I HATE to run, but it really is one of the greatest things you can do!
3. 100 Healthy Snack Ideas – If you lay off the chips and chocolate, you might find that the pounds are easier to get rid of. Yes, I love fruit but I also love junk.
4. 12 Best Ways to Lose Stomach Fat - This is more like a 12 step program than 12 ideas. My stomach used to look that good…. after three kids and several surgeries, I will never look like that again, but I am ready to try!! I want 40 to be way better than 30 for me.
Go visit my faves and then, link up below!