I have been reworking behind the scenes stuff on this site in following with Tip Junkie’s online course Mom Blog to Money Blog and really seeing a difference!
Crystal (Crystal and Company) and I will be starting a Google+ Live Hang Out chat on Tuesday mornings where we will discuss what we do and what works for us. We will be giving the listeners 1-3 tasks to be doing on their blogs to improve!
Crystal and I have done tons of trial and error in our years of blogging (close to 6 for me) and continue to perform tests on our traffic on a regular basis. So, take about 25 minutes out of your schedule this coming Tuesday (10 am Central) and join us as we discuss growing our Twitter accounts and using them to send us traffic!
This is a thank you post to those that send me the most website visitors each month!
So, without further ado…
Thanks a million to my TOP Five blog referrals!
I received referral visits from 321 sources during last month! This is up from the previous month’s 223 sources!
1. Crystal and Company sent me 10,399 – this is up from the 7,479 last month even though her site was down for a few days! She wrote a post a year or so ago about saving money and linked to me within that. That post went viral and she has been sending me mage traffic ever since.
2. Money Saving Mom sent me 139 down from last month’s 293 because #1 I am not doing Food World Match ups anymore and #2 I haven’t linked up my drug sore deals regularly like I should. However, I plan to get back to doing that this month.
4. We Are That Family sent me 85 – again with the linky. They didn’t even make the top 5 last month! So glad to see this on here.
5. Deal Seeking Mom sent me 69 – I link my drug store match ups on her weekly linky.
I also want to note that:
- Pinterest sent me 7,245 – way up from last month’s 2,443
- Twitter sent me 98 (plus 165 from twitterfeed) WAY up from December’s 37
- FaceBook sent me 109 – This to is up from last month’s 28 visitors. In the upcoming Google+ hangouts we will be talking about how you can deal with Facebook’s new (and ever changing) rules and how I am getting my traffic back up from it.
- Stumble Upon sent me 22 – This one is up from 13, but not as high as I think it should be.
- Google sent me 2,556 – This is CRAZY higher! I have been really reworking some of my posts and concentrating on keywords.
Want to find out where others are getting their hits to website?
- Crystal and Company shares how she is getting traffic each month, too!
- Southern Mom Cooks talks about how she is getting more traffic to that site so quickly!
- Deals_3BD talks about where her website visitors are coming from
- You can also go here for past hits to website traffic referrals on this site all list their top traffic referrals for the previous month!
If you want to play along, please leave a direct link to your top five referrals post in the comments section.
Here’s how it works:
- Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for the previous 30 days.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest. (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 5 referrers.