Wow… I am kind of surprised by the stats on Southern Mom Cooks, but really glad I did this post. I see that I am not getting nearly enough traffic from my social media accounts as I should be. So, it is time to step them up!
Also, not getting nearly as much traffic from linking my recipes up as I thought I would. So, if someone knows a place that I should be linking my recipes to, please share! I will be glad to play each week of they are sending you tons of traffic. LOL!
This is a thank you post to those that send me more traffic each month than any other sites!
So, without further ado…
Thanks a million to my TOP Five blog referrals!
I received referral visits from 167 sources during last month!
1. Gooseberry Patch – 158
2. We are THAT Family – 91
3. Frugally Sustainable – 87
4. Susie Q’s Scraps of Life – 79
5. Org Junkie 79
I also want to note that:
- Pinterest sent me 4,935 (pinterest people like recipes!)
- Twitter sent me 6 – hmm thinking I need to start putting my recipes out through @momof3boys3702
- FaceBook sent me 32
- Stumble Upon 18
- Google sent me 116
Want to find out where others are getting their hits to website?
- Crystal and Company shares how she is getting traffic each month, too!
- Southern Mom Cooks talks about how she is getting more traffic to that site so quickly!
- Deals_3BD talks about where her website visitors are coming from
- You can also go here for past hits to website traffic referrals on this site all list their top traffic referrals for the previous month!
If you want to play along, please leave a direct link to your top five referrals post in the comments section.
Here’s how it works:
- Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for the previous 30 days.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest. (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 5 referrers.