Maybe you are looking for a gift for a friend having a new baby, looking for a gift for a birthday party, or maybe your own child. Look no further. The Please and Carrots Educational Toy Subscription is a great product to look into.
About Please and Carrots
The Gift Box is customized to fit your child’s age and development. The toys that are included in the gift box are expert approved, and kid tested. These toys are great for learning and educating your child from Newborn to 3 years of age. When the box is delivered to your home, be sure to check out the pamphlet that includes exclusive activities and advice for parents.
This gift set includes:
- Tips from child development experts- including pediatricians, educators and a nutritionist.
- A customized experience for your baby’s learning and development.
- Educational toys, books and games chosen by a child psychologist.
Honestly, this box was full of goodies and I was beyond excited to open it. There were so many different things to check out, and toys that a child will absolutely love. I think this would make for a great gift, or just to purchase for your child.
- Please and Carrots works with a panel of experts, including child psychologists, pediatricians, and child development experts to select the best toys and books for each developmental stage.
- It is a great gift for baby showers, births, birthdays, and holidays.
- These high-quality products are made with babies in mind – no small or removable parts.
- All the items are non-gender specific
- Seems expensive to me! At $99 per box, that averages about $22.00 per item.
All in all, I would recommend this item because this company truly cares for the education of your child!
Where to Find Please and Carrots:
This exclusive subscription box is only available at Please and Carrots!
To stay up to date on all that Please and Carrots has to offer including ideas, specials, and coupons; visit:
- WWW.Facebook.com/PleaseandCarrots on Facebook
- https://instagram.com/please_carrots/ on Instagram
- @please_carrots on Twitter
- Check out the Please and Carrots Experts Page!
If you like this Please and Carrots review, you will love the following:
- Babies are only as expensive as you make them.
- Pregnancy Tips for Cravings and Morning Sickness
- Where to Shop for Baby
- Money Saving Tips for New Parents
Disclaimer: Although an item was sent to me to review, no money exchanged hands. This is a complete and honest review or opinion from my perspective.