Say you are going to a New Years Party, or really any party of that sort. You don’t want to feel left out when everyone is enjoying a beverage. These are great because whether you are expecting, or just not a drinker, you can still enjoy yourself with these different flavored Mocktails.
Mocktails are a line of all-natural, non-alcoholic cocktails. These are perfect for expectant and new moms. These easy shake and pour Mocktails allow new moms to still join the celebration and enjoy a drink. Flavors include: a Cosmopolitan, Margarita, Red Sangria and Lemonade Whiskey Sour. Each one comes in a re-usable glass shaker bottle, so all you have to do is add ice, shake and pour.
I think these Mocktails are perfect! Not only for being able to join the party, but because it is such a wonderful idea. They come in delicious flavors that everyone loves. My favorite was the Cosmopolitan flavor!
- The Mocktails are ready to serve!
- Mocktails Brand is made with the health-conscious consumer in mind so you can be proud to serve them to anyone anytime.
- Light and refreshing yet indulgent.
- Made with real fruit juices, exotic flavors, and pure cane sugar, our drink alternatives with style are 1/3 the calories and sugar of regular drink mixers.
- They are all-natural with no preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup, and low calorie.
- There are only four flavors to choose from.
Honestly I was reaching for some Cons, but personally I can’t find many. They really are great and very convenient. I truly enjoyed them. They do not have many calories, include many servings, and really are a great product.
Where to Find Mocktails:
- Whole Foods
- Roche Brothers
- Check out the Where to Buy Mocktails in Stores Website
You can purchase Mocktails online:
To stay up to date on all Mocktails has to offer including ideas, specials, and coupons; visit:
If you like Mocktails, you will love the following:
Disclaimer: Although I received the product, any and all opinions stated are strictly those of Theresa Salter. No money exchanged hands, this is an honest review.
If you would like to have your expecting mom product or new baby item reviewed, please contact Tess (at) 3boysandadog.com