I am a woman of many hats and one of my jobs is that I am a Certified Reiki Practitioner. This week I wanted to share with you what Reiki is as I recently became part of an amazing wellness center!
Reiki (pronounced ray-key) means “universal life energy” in Japanese. Reiki is a form of therapy that uses a hands-on technique. My main goal is to improve the flow of life energy in my clients. I am trained to detect and alleviate problems of energy flow on the physical, emotional, and spiritual levels.
Reiki is an excellent way to stimulate the immune system, increase energy, and help overall well-being. Although Reiki is for everyone, it can be particularly helpful for:
- emotional balancing
- reducing stress
- managing pain
- surgery recovery
To celebrate my recent partnership, I am giving away a 45 minute Reiki session (an $80 value!). This giveaway is open to New Jersey and New York area residents ONLY.
If you are not a winner, I also have a Groupon running. Please check it out here!
REQUIRED COMMENT: Go to my Reiki Total Wellness website and tell me something else you learned or liked.
BONUS #1: Follow @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY.
BONUS #2: Like 3 Boys and a Dog on FaceBook then share this post by clicking the FaceBook share button at the bottom of this post.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight EST on July 31 , 2013
OPEN TO: NJ and NY Area Residents only
*DISCLAIMER: Any opinions stated are strictly my own. All photos used in this post are courtesy of Reiki Total Wellness.*