Get ready to treat your taste buds to what true summer tastes like with this red white and blue ice cream recipe! Nothing beats the summer heat like this cool and tasty treat!
With the holiday of fireworks coming up, it’s time to make a plan for how you’re going to get your 4th of July ice cream. Don’t worry, this no-churn ice cream recipe is going to cover all your sweet tooth needs!
And if you like this freezer made ice cream, make certain that you check out this Strawberry Homemade Ice Cream Recipe as well!
I don’t know about you, but I’m also on the hunt for an easy ice cream recipe. And in my mind, the fourth of July holiday is the perfect time to showcase vanilla ice cream and super fun companion ingredients.
Every year, once the planning for the 4th of July party starts, my mind immediately goes to fresh blueberries and strawberries and ice cream. Silly delicious, right?!
The good news is that this ice cream recipe can be reading in 30 minutes. That’s it. And if you want to freeze it into an ice cream pie, you can! There’s no wrong way to eat red, white and blue ice cream, right?!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Red White and Blue Ice Cream Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
Must Have Resources:
When making No Churn Ice Cream at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Main Dish: Boneless BBQ (Barbecue) Pork Ribs
Vegetable Side: Bacon Baked Beans
Starch Side: Oven Sweet Potato Steak Fries Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Delicious Green Mocktail Recipe
Don’t forget Dessert: Chocolate Covered Cherry Cupcakes
Best Ice Cream Recipes:
Once you make this 4th of July Ice Cream Recipe, you’re going to want to make even more! These recipes can help you make delicious and homemade ice cream all summer long!
More Red, White and Blue Recipes:
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, to taste
- 2 drops each red and blue gel food coloring
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick. Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and fold in until smooth.
- Divide ice cream into 3 bowls, adding blue gel food coloring to one and red food coloring to a second bowl. Leave one bowl white.
- Next, spoon ice cream into a freezer safe container, alternating colors to create an multicolored ice cream.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before serving.