Mocktails are so much fun for young kids and teenagers. Your holiday party is sure to be a hit if you provide your younger guests with special drinks just like the adults.
Most mocktail recipes for kids are super easy to make. My Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe takes under an hour to prep and cook and serves 8-12!
Bubbly, non-alcoholic beverages are not just good for the children in our lives, but those who can’t drink like recovering folks or pregnant moms!
Planning for a holiday party can be stressful. You have decorations to worry about, food, entertainment drinks. Thankfully you need not look any further for an amazing Mocktail for the kids.This Pumpkin Pie Mocktail #Recipe is the perfect mocktail for a fall get together or holiday party.
My Pumpkin Pie Mocktail will be the star of the show! You could even add some rum to make it an adult drink, if you wanted.
Make sure to pin this pumpkin pie mocktail recipe for the holidays, and for more delicious mocktail recipes, check out our collection of Mocktail Recipes for Teenagers.
Mocktail Recipe Resources:
The following links may contain affiliate links. Any opinions expressed are strictly my own.
More Delicious Mocktail Recipes:
Looking for a Mocktail recipe that doesn’t involve pumpkin? Try one of these
- 2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks preferably Mexican
- 1 29 - ounce can pure pumpkin about 3 1/2 cups
- 2 limes
- Splash of rum optional
- Pineapple chunks and/or pecans for serving (optional)
- Combine 12 cups water, the brown sugar and cinnamon sticks in a large pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir in the pumpkin and return to a simmer.
- Remove the zest from the limes in wide strips using a vegetable peeler/
- Add the zest to the pot and simmer 15 minutes.
- Let cool, then refrigerate until the liquid is cold and the pumpkin pulp settles to the bottom, 2 to 3 hours.
- Working in batches, ladle the liquid into a fine-mesh strainer set over a pitcher (repeat if necessary to strain out all the pumpkin pulp).
- Discard the pulp and lime zest.
- Return the cinnamon sticks to the punch and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pour the punch into ice-filled glasses.
- Add rum, pineapple and/or pecans, if desired.
- Serve with the cinnamon sticks.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 2gSugar: 34gProtein: 1g