I make things… it is what I do. Ideas are not my forte, but by-golly I can run with them if someone can get me started.
A dear sweet friend Skyped me to ask if I knew someone that could make printables and since I am writing a book that is nothing but printables, I responded with a “me”! She was a bit leery… “No,” she said, “like scrapbook looking things.” Again, I responded with, “ME!” Anyway, after a bit of this back and forth stuff I finally talked her into telling me what she wanted. Before I knew it, I had made her three different printables to use in her craft projects and to offer online to her readers.
Next thing I knew, she had talked me into making it a business and telling everyone how brilliant I am.
So… “I AM BRILLIANT!” tee hee.
you can also see some of my business card and media kit work at my FlickR page.
So, for all you crafty folks out there. I can make printables to fit the project you have in mind. My prices are cheap for several reasons:
- 1. I enjoy making things.
- 2. I know we bloggers have VERY shallow pockets.
- 3. I am a nice person.
- 4. I wish I had someone to do that kind of stuff before I knew how.
- 5. I wish I had someone to do that kind of stuff when I don’t have time.
- 6. I wish more things in this world were affordable.
So, if you are looking for someone to make you bag tags, card tops, worksheets, candy bar wrappers, or any other kind of digital printable that you can think of… ask me! I am sure I can do it.
I know what you are thinking, “Yeah, I have heard ‘I am cheap’ before, but it was way out of my budget!”
No, seriously. I am cheap.
- If you want one sheet of tracer words, it is $5.00. (you can see some of my handwriting sheets here)
- If you want a single coloring page, it is $5.00.
- If you want a sheet that includes one graphic design (like for the top of a cello bag or a candy bar wrapper), it is $5.00 (you can see the Pumpkin Poo printable with free graphic here)
- If you want a sheet that includes several circle or square (or some other shape) bag tags of all the same design, it is (any guesses?) $5.00… if you want three different designs on this page, it is $5.00.
I also offer kits.
- For example, if you want 4 sheets of handwriting pages with the same theme but geared towards different grades (like my Halloween handwriting printables) to offer for free on your blog as part of a post, I will do the set of four PLUS a square graphic (like you see at the top of the Halloween printable) page for $15.00
- I also make party kits like Crystal’s Ice Cream Social – the complete set includes: Invitations, Party Banner, Tents (labeled or blank), Cupcake (Ice Cream) Toppers, Matching Decorations, and treat boxes or bag toppers. Some kits have had other items like To/From labels, Thank you notes, games, coloring pages, etc. The ideas are yours! This kit is basically $4.00 per item up to 10 coordinating items.
So, the basic pricing structure is:
- Handwriting sheets = $5.00 per page. Buy a full set (PK – 5th grade levels) and get a free button.
- Coloring Pages = $5.00 per page
- Colorful, printable pages for crafts = $5.00 per design
Please note: If I have to purchase a digital kit for your request, I will need to add the cost of that to your total. I will discuss this with you before charging you. 🙂 Prices for kits range from $0.99 – $40.00. As of right now (6 months or so into doing this), I have purchased one kit and it was less than 3 dollars.
Interested? Fill out the following form and I will be in touch. Please note that payment is due BEFORE I work on your project (I will send an invoice one we have agreed on what I am doing) and most projects are completed within 72 hours of payment receipt.
**DISCLAIMER: My link will be at the bottom of every printable I create, but I will also include your site info on the printable (at the top) if you are using it for a blog. If you only want it for personal use, I can personalize it any way you want) – If you prefer NOT to have my link anywhere on the documents, it is an additional $30.00 for complete copyrights!
Ok, fill out the form to get the ball rolling. Note, you are NOT committing to anything by filling out this form!
[contact-form 2 “Printable Designs Query”]