Today I am having so much fun playing with my new app (and getting so stressed planning for my Countdown to Summer 2012 event that is not even CLOSE to ready!) that Pinterest has been far from my mind. All I can really think about is the fact that I am supposed to have 31 days of giveaways starting Tuesday and I only have like 6! Yes, I am a in a bit of a panic…
OK, so as you know, I have teamed up with Susie QT Pies and Crystal and Company to bring you this weekly linky.
Since this post is all about pinning, be sure to pin this post and a few of the posted linkies. Choose your favorite and click to your heart’s content.
So, what can you put in the linky? You can put any or all of the following items:
- 1. Your Pinterest Board Link
- 2. A few of your favorite links
- 3. A blog post of your own Pinterest Favorites or round up post!
If you aren’t on Pinterest and would like to be, simply email me with your email address in the body and I will send an invite right on over!
My Favorite Pins From This Week:
1. Medicine Chart – I made this for Crystal and Company,.
2. Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin in crock pot
3. Quick & Easy Quilt Patterns
4. This Week’s Hot Restaurant Coupons
Go visit my faves and then, link up below!