As usual, I have teamed up with Susie QT Pies and Crystal and Company to bring you this weekly linky.
Since this post is all about pinning, be sure to pin this post and a few of the posted linkies. Choose your favorite and click to your heart’s content.
So, what can you put in the linky? You can put any or all of the following items:
- 1. Your Pinterest Board Link
- 2. A few of your favorite links
- 3. A blog post of your own Pinterest Favorites or round up post!
If you aren’t on Pinterest and would like to be, simply email me with your email address in the body and I will send an invite right on over!
I spent the morning scouring the web (nothing like last minute) in search of some Father’s Day ideas! I hope you like the posts that I came up with and I hope they give you some thought as to what to make or buy this Father’s Day. It is going to be a difficult one around here as this is my husband’s first Father’s Day without his Dad!
My Favorite Pins From This Week:
1. Father’s Day Printable Decorations from Amanda Parker and Family
2. DIY Bow using a Tie for Father’s Day at Café Scrapper
3. 6 Father’s Day Gifts for $6 and Under at Crystal and Company
Go visit my faves and then, link up below!