There is a great collaborative board that I am a collaborative pinner of called For the Boys. I think it is my favorite board and I hope you will take some time to check it out, too!
There are 38 Moms of Boys that contribute their great finds to this board – some amazing bloggers, seriously! If you have even one son (or Grandson) you need to be following this so you don’t miss out on a great learning lesson, fun project, or must have item!
So, this post is a round of up the people that contribute to the boys board AND a link to get to that board. Seriously, 744 pins! If you aren’t following it, you need to be! Click the image below to get to the For the Boys board.
Oh so you know… if you click their name, it will take you to their Pinterest Profile and if you click their blog name it will take you there. (Yeah, this was just a tad bit of work! LOL!)
- Jenny at Get ‘Er Done, Momma!
- Krissy at B-Inspired Mama
- Tricia at Critters and Crayons
- Elise Blog – no website link
- Allison McDonald at No Time for Flashcards!
- Terri Thompson at Creative Family Fun
- Adele Crozier at Playful Learners
- Maggy Woodley at Life at the Zoo
- Jamie at Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
- Marnie at Carrots are Orange
- Arlee Greenwood at My Small Potatoes
- Charlotte Taylor-Page at Make, Do, and Friend
- Ness at One Perfect Day
- Allison S at Learn as We Go
- Erin Wing at Small Types
- Katherine at Creative Playhouse
- Kristen Mason at Busy Kids = Happy Mom
- Debra at Familylicious – no website link
- Jennifer Fischer at The Good Long Road
- OK my list is getting unruly! Next week, I will feature some of my favorite pins from the “For the Boys” Board and include the remaining contributors. This should keep you busy, anyway. LOL!
- You can play along with me in this weekly link up by visiting 3 Boys and a Dog, Susie QT Pies, or Crystal and Company!