I love all the homemaking/cleaning tips that you can find on pinterest. Don’t you? Today, I am doing a round up of some of my favorites. You know, the ones that I have actually used in my every day life!!
I have teamed up with Susie QT Pies and Crystal and Company to bring you this weekly linky.
Since this post is all about pinning, be sure to pin this post and a few of the posted linkies. Choose your favorite and click to your heart’s content.
So, what can you put in the linky? You can put any or all of the following items:
- 1. Your Pinterest Board Link
- 2. A few of your favorite links
- 3. A blog post of your own Pinterest Favorites or round up post!
If you aren’t on Pinterest and would like to be, simply email me with your email address in the body and I will send an invite right on over!
My Favorite Pins From This Week:
1. Post-It Planner – this is the neatest idea! I love the thought of adding all things t a post it and then moving post its through the day! Super smart.
2. Homemaking Tips – HUGE list of neat-o homemaking tips. LOVE!
3. 30 Day Mom Challenge – Be a better mom by choosing one task each day. Awesome ideas! I should do this.
4. How to Make Crockpot Chicken Stock and 7 Ways to Use It – Another awesome mommy resource from Crystal and Company! With a million and 1 children, you know her tips are spot on for an easier time of mommy hood!
Go visit my faves and then, link up below!