This peanut butter chocolate chip banana bread recipe has all of my favorites (except bacon) in it!
Quick to make and quick to devour, this is the perfect after-school – heck, or before school – treat!
Mix it up, then, stick it in the oven about an hour before the kids come home or company comes over and have a yummy smelling home AND a delicious treat ready when they get there!
Oh. MY. GOODNESS! This is some yummy goodness right here!
I shared a couple pieces with my mother-in-law and she also said how yummy it was!
Not, only that, but it is super simple!
Did you know?
According to Smithsonian Magazine, Scientists Say Cooking and Baking Could Help You Feel Better!
More Chocolate Chip Recipes:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk all dry ingredients together until combined- flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon and sugars.
- Create a well in the center and pour in remaining ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips.
- Mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan and remove to cooling rack.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Resources:
My Favorite Loaf Pan: Wilton Recipe Right 2 Piece Long Loaf Pan Set
Best Non-Stick Cooking Spray: Wilton Bake Easy Non-Stick Spray
My Must-Have Mixing Bowls: Oggi 7287.0 Stainless Steel 3-Piece Bowl Set with Lids
Best-Ever Cooling Racks: Wilton Set Of 3 Cooling Grids
More Yummy Sweet Breads:
I bet this would be fabulous with some apple-wood smoked bacon pieces in it as well! 😉