I have three children: 1 year old, 3 year old, and a 5 year old. When I set back and look at my parenting skills and habits that I did with my first, second, and third child I realize how much they change with each one. It’s varies between the little and the big things.
One of the little things is washing off the famous paci! With my oldest I always had to take it to the bathroom to wipe off. Now I just kind of wipe it off on my jeans. Sad hugh?! Another thing that has changed over the years is how in depth the baby books are filled out. Bryson, my oldest, is almost looks like a scrape book. My youngest, well it’s not completely filled out! Now for the biggest difference, and what I am ashamed the most of. I am a firm believer that breastfeeding is important for the babies growth. However, I hate it! Although, my doctor told me that it was very important for them to do it for at least the first six weeks. So I decided I would do it for three months. With my son, I did due it for the whole three months. With my middle child I did it for a month and half. With my youngest I did it for barely the six months. It became harder and harder to breastfeed. Mainly because I of having an extra children around. Breastfeeding is not for the weak!
Check out these two important videos by loves. One talks about breastfeeding and the other talks about the difference with first/second time moms.
Connect With Luvs
Win it! One lucky reader will win a package of SIZE 4 Luvs Diapers!! Giveaway is running till October 31, 2012
REQUIRED: Visit the Luvs and tell me something you liked about the video preview.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
Disclosure: I receive sample(s) for purpose of testing and review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”