As parents we have to remember to take care of ourselves as well as our kids. Some of the best ways to do that are to eat healthy, exercise, and take our vitamins. A good vitamin is Krill Oil.
“Clinical data has shown Krill Oil seems to possess numerous benefits and has the ability to: protect your heart, lower your cholesterol, fight PMS symptoms, combat inflammation,optimize your brain’s capabilities, fight aging AND boost your overall health and well being!”
Connect with Krill Oil:
Purchase Krill Oil:
1 Bottle : $34.90
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win a bottle of Krill Oil!
REQUIRED: Visit Krill Oil, look around, come back and tell me something you liked, want, or learned.
BONUS #1: Follow @krill_oil and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
BONUS #2: Like Krill Oil and 3 Boys and a Dog on FaceBook then share this post by clicking the FaceBook share button at the bottom of this post.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on April 9, 2013
OPEN TO: USA Only
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free for the purpose of this review. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post may contain affiliate links. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own and uninfluenced by compensation.