What in the world happened last week? We have been going along pretty steadily with about 15-20 entrants on this, but last week only had 5 and two of those were me! Where did everyone go? I need some advice from you linky players, how can I get more people to link up? Please, leave a comment or email me if you have a suggestion for me to help get the interest up on this linky.
Most Visited Links from last week:
Unfortunately, only 3 other people linked up last week for some odd reason. Luckily for those three, they get a do-follow link from a PR3 blog to their site today just because they played!
1. Local Fun for Kids bring her list of fun things you can do with your kids back last week with a neat Silly Putty recipe. She also has a linky for you to link to!
2. Tutus and Tea tells us how to make puffy paint ABCS to help our little ones learn the alphabet. She also gives us several ideas for using the Puffy ABCS once we make them!
3. e-Expeditions is really a very neat site! This week they linked up their popular post “5 Great Sites for Learning Math” and like their other "online field trip” posts, this one is just as good!
Homeschooling on the Cheap is a weekly web-wide round-up of some of the best homeschooling articles. Please be sure to upload your best homeschooling posts each week! Also, don’t forget to let your friends know, the more players, the more interesting this weekly round-up will be!
You may include anything that falls into Homeschooling on the Cheap category. Examples:
- Free printables
- Game ideas
- Homeschooling Articles
- Frugality in your Homeschool
- Classroom Organization
- etc. Link it up and be sure to visit some of the other linked posts.
Please note: Linking to this carnival means that you agree to be contacted weekly with a short reminder to link up. I will never sell, trade, or giveaway your email. Will only use it to send the email reminder each week when this new weekly round up goes live!