Hilton HHonors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton Worldwide’s 10 distinct hotel brands, offers its 30 million members more ways to earn and redeem points than any other guest-loyalty program, enabling them to create experiences worth sharing at more than 3,800 hotels in 91 countries. HHonors members can now redeem points for any room, anywhere, anytime, including the most luxurious suites, using any of four room rewards: Premium Room Rewards, Room Upgrade Rewards, Points & Money Rewards and Standard Room Rewards. In addition, HHonors members can use points to purchase unique experience rewards, merchandise and vacation packages, make charitable contributions and more.
For More Information on the 25 Year Anniversary Sweepstakes::
- · HHonors Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/hiltonhhonors
- · HHonors Twitter handle is: @HiltonHHonors
I was given the super fun task of building my ultimate wish list from the more than 20,000 items in the Hilton HHonors Global Online Shopping Mall! Fun, right? Hilton HHonors Global Online Shopping Mall offers members throughout the world a chance to transform their HHonors points into merchandise and once-in-a-lifetime experiences The online mall, is the largest of its kind for the hospitality industry, containing more than 20,000 items, from high-end jewelry, toys and electronics, to helicopter tours and donation opportunities. Personally, I had a MASSIVE blast wasting hours inside the virtual mall. Like any good frugality, I started in the lowest points section and immediately started drooling:
- Anne Klein Ceramic Bracelet Watch – 25,000 Hilton HHonors Points
- Dreamgear Portable Power Backup Battery for USB devices – 32,500
- Shark Pet Perfect II Vac – 35,000
- Cuisinart Stainless Buffet Server – 38,000
- SeaWorld & Aquatica Combo Adult Ticket – 55,000 points!
- Paula Deen Signature Stainless Steel 12 piece Cookware Set – 90,000 HHonors Points
- Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer – 199,000
- Sony PS3 250GB Bundle – 248,500 HHonors Points
- Apple New iPad 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet – 350,000 HHonors Points
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18-55MM Camera Kit – 504,000 Points
- You can see all the items in my #HH25Days Pinterest Board by simply clicking the image below:
About Hilton HHonors:
HHonors is also the only guest-loyalty program to offer ‘No Blackout Dates’ and ‘Points & Miles’ for the same stay at its properties worldwide, including participating Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels& Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. Membership in HHonors is free, and travelers may enroll online by visiting www.HiltonHHonors.com or connect with Hilton HHonors at news.hiltonhhonors.com.
Hilton HHonors 25 Days of Winning Sweepstakes
Hilton HHonors is celebrating 25 years of member loyalty with its 25 Days of Winning sweepstakes from October 1 – 25, 2012 Every day for 25 days, HHonors members will be encouraged to visit www.HHonors.com/25days for a chance to win exceptional prizes like today’s prize:
Escape your hectic workweek with a three-night stay at any of the 3,900 hotels and resorts within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio.
Beyond the sweepstakes, many of the prizes are also available for purchase with Hilton HHonors points, through the global HHonors Shopping Mall or HHonors Experience Rewards
Sponsored Post DISCLAIMER: Hilton HHonors invited me to be a part of an HHonors Blogger Panel supporting the 25 Days of Winning sweepstakes, and I was compensated for my participation. All opinions and comments within my posts about the sweepstakes are my own.