The boys are getting older and that means the items on their wish lists are getting more expensive! They no longer want 97 cent hot wheels or 5 dollar Legos – now they want cell phones, I pads, and IPod Touches! Thank goodness for Walmart helping to make the Holiday Shopping just a tad bit easier!
- · All toys priced $15 or more are available through Walmart’s layaway program. If a customer puts a toy on layaway and Walmart rolls back the price later in the season, Walmart will honor the rolled-back price if it is in effect at the time of final payment.
- · Walmart will match competitor pricing during checkout for layaway products through its ad match policy. Customers will be able to pick up their toys once they complete their layaway payments. Once completed, customers will receive a full refund of the $5 layaway open fee on a Walmart gift card.
- · Walmart and Walmart.com will offer thousands of toys from top brands throughout the toy department in stores and online at low prices all season long. Walmart has also kicked off “Toyland Tuesday” savings with new rollbacks on toys every Tuesday through Christmas.
From FURBY and the Leapfrog LeapPad 2 to Power Wheels Dune Racer Ride-On and the Monster High High School Playset, Walmart and Walmart.com have stocked their toy shelves with a variety of toys to meet every kid’s wish list.
Although the boys are constantly spouting “OH! I want that for Christmas”, I sat them down a couple days ago and asked them to tell me their actual list – now mind you, this will grow and change over time, but as of right now they want about a million items. LOL! Seriously, I spent some time this morning going through their lists and setting up a Pinterest Board. This way, when family members ask what they want, I can send them the link. Then, they could even comment right on Pinterest if they go it. This avoids the multiple gifts and really ensures that they get the stuff they want. Smart, right?
One Lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win a $50.00 Walmart Gift card to go towards their Holiday Shopping!
REQUIRED Comment: Visit Walmart.com and then come back and tell us something you liked, something your kids want, or something you learned!
BONUS #1: Follow @Walmart and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest using the #walmartwishes hashtag. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
BONUS #3: Set up your own #WalmartWishes Pinterest Board and share the link here!
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on Nov. 20th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
DISCLAIMER – Compensation was provided by Walmart via Cohn & Wolfe. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Walmart. Now you can fulfill your child’s entire wish list through low prices and additional savings. Visit http://www.walmart.com for more information on holiday shopping this season.