What better way to keep the kids cool this summer than with low glycemic, low calorie juice beverages? Aside from floating in a pool, I can’t think of anything. LOL!
I say in the video that I am not sure what it the Glycemic Index actually means, so I looked it up:
Originally developed as a tool to help diabetics manage blood sugar control, the glycemic index has found its way into the mainstream weight loss market.
A measure of the power of foods or beverages (or specifically the carbohydrate in a food or beverage) to raise blood sugar (glucose) levels after being consumed.
The GI value of a food/beverage is determined by obtaining blood samples from ten healthy persons the morning after a fast and a few times after eating the test food..
Each person conducts one trial of test food and three trials of the reference food. After the blood is analyzed, the incremental areas under the blood glucose curves are calculated. The ratio of the test food area to the reference food areas gives the GI value.
Zachary got to taste all the flavors of Lo-Gly by himself! Click through the to my website to see what he thought!
One Lucky 3 Boys and a Dog Reader will win 8 bottles of Ultra Lo-Gly and a soft ice cooler!
REQUIRED COMMENT: Visit the Lo-Gly site, look around, then come back and tell me what you liked or learned!
BONUS #1: Follow @LoGlyJuice and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
BONUS #2: Like 3 Boys and a Dog on FaceBook then share this post by clicking the FaceBook share button at the bottom of this post.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on May 21st
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Lo-Gly to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*