I have been obsessed with the Titanic since the movie made me break curfew when I was 17! LOL! It is so cool to see what happened, how it happened, etc.
TITANIC AT 100: MYSTERY SOLVED – COLLECTOR’S EDITION thoroughly explores one of the world’s greatest disasters, providing some of the best material ever produced on the subject. Not only was the ship called “unsinkable,” it was the pride of the White Star line, a symbol of the luxury of the Gilded Age, and a floating tribute to the progress, optimism and arrogance of the Industrial Era. The set collects four incredible documentaries that shed new light on one of the most famous shipwrecks in history.
Titanic at 100: Mystery Solved commemorates the 100th anniversary of the catastrophe, offering never-before-seen views of the wreck site, as well as computer graphics that illustrate minute by minute what happened to the ship after the collision. Titanic: Death of a Dream follows the story from the day her keel was laid to the night she disappeared beneath the waves of the North Atlantic, and includes interviews with survivors and foremost Titanic historians. Titanic: The Legend Lives On places the story within the context of the Industrial and Progressive Ages, while Titanic’s Achilles’ Heel explores the theory that despite its design by the world’s most experienced engineers, Titanic’s demise may have been brought about by a design flaw. (AVAILABLE NOW; DVD/3 DISCS/$49.95 SRP)
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win the 3 DVD TITANIC AT 100: MYSTERY SOLVED – COLLECTOR’S EDITION!
REQUIRED: Visit The History Channel, look around, then tell me something else you liked or learned!
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on Jan 19th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by A+E Networks Home Entertainment to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*