In my house, I only get body beauty supplies for Christmas and I can’t be the only one. Mom’s like bubble bath, lotion, body oils, and such – don’t make her wait a full year to get them! By Mother’s Day, most of us are running or have run out of all the smell goods we got for Christmas!
The Body Shop has put together some great gift sets for Mother’s Day this year and done it in every price range!
The Body Shop has so many sets from under around $5.00 to $30.00 that would be perfect for Mom and they are going to send..
1 lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader a bunch of yummy smelling, The Body Shop goodies valued at $50.00!
REQUIRED: Visit The Body Shop, look around, then come back and tell me what you liked or learned!
BONUS #1: Follow @TheBodyShopUSA and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on May 17th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by The Body Shop to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*