Over at Southern Mom Cooks, I got to review an awesome new cookbook. Seriously, I am 100% in love with it. So, I asked the wonderful folks at Taste of Home if I could give one to one of my readers and they said, “YES!” Whoo Hoo! LOL!
A bit about Taste of Home Cooking School:
Whatever your skill level in the kitchen, this instructional cookbook features more than 400 easy-to-follow recipes complete with nutrition facts, which have been expertly tested and selected by Taste of Home, the number one food and entertaining magazine, read by more than 16 million. Plus, the unique “Cheat It” icon indicates especially low effort recipes that offer big rewards!
One Lucky 3 Boys and a Dog Reader will win their own Taste of Home Cooking School Cookbook (a $29.95 value!)
REQUIRED: Visit the Taste of Home Website, look around then come back and tell me something else you liked, learned, or want!
BONUS #1 – Visit my Taste of Home Cooking School review at Southern Mom Cooks and leave a relevant comment!
I am wanting to go to Cooking School in my home with @TasteofHome, @SouthernMomCooks, and @momof3boys3702 http://tinyurl.com/8y9k4da
BONUS #3 – Like Taste of Home on Facebook and 3 Boys and a Dog on FaceBook then share this post by clicking the FaceBook share button at the bottom of this post. (While at Taste of Home’s Fan site, be sure to check out the Ms Holiday Event!!)
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on July 26th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Taste of Home to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*