Last year around this time, I was given the opportunity to review the Tassimo Brewbot. We still have it and use it for special occasions. So, it was pretty nice to get to try the new flavors after my BlogEats Conference at Kraft.
See my Tassimo Brewbot Review here.
This year, I get to give away another Tassimo Home Brewing system ($99.99 Value) to one lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader as well as three new flavors of T Discs:
Gevalia Dark Italian Roast: A dark roast, full-bodied selection with an extra bold taste that is both sharp and intense. Made with 100% high quality Arabica beans, this complex and hearty blend is reminiscent of the finest cafés in Italy. (Value $7.99)
Gevalia Cappuccino: You’ll swear you just stepped into a coffee shop with one taste this strong and smooth Cappuccino. The intense flavor and inviting aroma of Gevalia Espresso is topped with a light-as-air layer of foam from our real milk creamer for a heavenly helping of happiness.
Twinings Chai Tea Latte: This unforgettable blend of black tea, milk creamer and spices allows you to brew up a cup of sweet bliss using our smart barcode technology. A simple touch of a button promises the perfect cup every time. (Value $9.99)
Mom Says: Oh yeah, I love the Gevalia Cappuccino! Yummy!
REQUIRED COMMENT: It is pretty simple to get a chance at winning this Tassimo Brewbot with 3 flavors. Simply Visit the Tassimo website, look around, then come back and tell me what item caught your eye!
BONUS #2: Like Tassimo and 3 Boys and a Dog on FaceBook then share this post by clicking the FaceBook share button at the bottom of this post.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on December 20th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Kraft and Tassimo to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*