My darling husband is pretty noisy at night – he rocks the walls sometimes with his snoring – while it was adorable when we first married, now it keeps me awake tossing and turning and kicking him. The couch kills my neck and back, but for a while it was the only way I could get some sleep. I tried wearing my iPod but would wake up with the earphone cord wrapped in my hair or around my neck. Not a good solution and not safe in the least!
In comes sleepphones!
Relieve stress and listen to music with wonderfully soft SleepPhones, the world’s most comfortable headphones for sleeping. A family physician developed these innovative high-quality headphones to help patients fall asleep naturally, without drugs.
SleepPhones® help you sleep. They are the most comfortable sleep headphones for use in bed. Invented by a family doctor, these patented headband headphones plug into your music player. You can listen to anything you like with the earphones in the soft headband. Lack of sleep is at epidemic proportions and leads to many problems including obesity, diabetes, depression, migraines, and even heart disease.
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win their own SleepPhones! (value $39.99)
REQUIRED: Visit the SleepPhones site and look around. Then, come back here and tell me what you liked or learned while there.
BONUS #3: Follow me on Pinterest and pin this giveaway using the big picture above. Put your pin link in the comments.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on May 8th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by SleepPhones to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*