You can save 5% instantly at Six Flags online and in park purchases including: admission, tickets, food, merchandise, souvenirs, and more when you use your Discover card!
Plus, with 5% cash back through September on all gas, theme park and movie purchases up to $1,500 it is almost like saving 10%!
Wait, that’s not all! As a Discover cardmember, you get expedited entrance into Six Flags park during the first two hours of operation each day!
If you have ever been to Six Flags, you know it is an AMAZING theme park! I haven’t been since I was really little, but I keep trying to talk my husband into a family trip. Maybe next year since Summer is almost over. I think my boys will be ecstatic over it all and Summer is a perfect time to go to Six Flags over Georgia for us.
REQUIRED COMMENT: Tell me your best Six Flags Memories or if you have never been, tell me why you want to go.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on August 21
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
DISCLAIMER: I was compensated for this post by Discover. Any opinions stated are my own!
**Sponsored Giveaway Post