As a busy Mom who is on camera more than not these days, I am having to get up and “get pretty” in the mornings. I was starting to balk at all the crazy ingredients in my beauty products. When I was only using make up a few days a month, it wasn’t a big deal. Now, I have to have better skin supplies… ok, it could be the fact that I am no longer 17 that has added the issues to my skin, but I honestly believe that harsh chemicals are just as much to blame.
So, I have been researching and waiting for something natural and full of minerals and nutrients to add to my daily skin care regime…
The wait is over. SeabuckWonders’ personal care product line is here. And it’s packed with a high concentration of sea buckthorn oil for maximum results. That means healthier, softer and more beautiful skin for all those who add these products to their daily routine.
- High Concentration of Organic Himalayan Sea Buckthorn
- Infused with Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Paraben-free, Cruelty-free, and Gluten-free
Has your Mom been asking for some new beauty products this Mother’s Day? Here is your answer!
A complete skin care program that takes you from morning to night, leaving you with clear, smooth, beautiful skin.
Contains 1 bottle each:
- Sea Buckthorn Body Lotion
- Sea Buckthorn Facial Cream
- Sea Buckthorn Facial Cleanser
- Sea Buckthorn Hydrating Serum
Retail Value – $73.84
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win a Sea Buckthorn Facial Kit valued at over $73.00!
REQUIRED: Visit the Sea Buckthorn Wonders site, look around, then come back and tell me something you liked or learned!
BONUS #1: Follow @SeabuckWonders and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on May 10th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Sea Buckthorn Wonders to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*